Friday, August 24, 2012

Media Survey

The way I use media is mostly the internet. I browse the internet maybe four hours a night. I read the NY Times or the Huffington Post for maybe an hour. I also watch the Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC which is usually an hour long. I do not have cable so the internet is my main source for media. Being part of a play doesn't give me as much time as I would like to browse the internet as I would like to or at least this past week.

I know it would seem that I like more liberal sources of news and that's true. I feel like it's just in response to growing up listening to the conservative media that my parents listened to.

Watching a live stream from occupy London allowed me to see first hand what was happening with Julian Assange and the Ecuadorian embassy.

I enjoy reading things on the internet more than in print.

I am willing to expose myself to all sorts of media. I would just prefer to not watch Fox News.

1 comment:

  1. I also rely on the Internet as my main source of Media. Without it, I honestly don't know what I would be doing this very moment.
    Hmm...Maybe, I would take up kite flying. I have been told on numerous occasions to "Go fly a Kite"

    ReplyDelete